The Vietnam Museum of Military History is located at No. 28A Dien Bien Phu Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi. It was formerly the French expeditionary barracks and covers 10,000 m² divided into 30 showrooms. It was founded on December 22nd, 1958.
The content of the museum covers 6 periods:
- The history of the Vietnamese nation and the birth of the Vietnam People’s Army.
- The Vietnamese struggle against French colonialism.
- The Vietnamese struggle against American imperialists.
- The Vietnam People’s Army on the path to a regular modern army.
- The People and the Army are oneness – they will be invincible.
- Piece of weaponry displayed in the museum courtyard (airplanes, tanks, heavy artilleries, rockets, mortars, bombs, etc
The Military History Museum is the concentrated embodiment of the spirit of the Vietnamese people “Nothing is more precious than independence and freedom.”
[vc_custom_heading text=”Tour Packages” font_container=”tag:h3|text_align:left” use_theme_fonts=”yes” el_class=”section-title”]